|Vacancy for Assistant Secretary for Gymnastics Federation of India in Delhi|
|Gymnastics Federation of India (GFI) a National Sports Federation recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt of India invites applications for the position of Assistant Secretary at Delhi for a period of one year initially, extendable on a year to year basis after review with the approval of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
Salary at the initial level will be Rs 35400/- in Pay level 6 in pay matrix of 7th Pay Commission plus 17 percent dearness allowance. No other allowances will be paid. However some fixed amount of payment can be considered for official calls/internet usage and travel related to GFI work.
Interested persons fulfilling the following eligibility criterion may apply:
1. Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognised university in India
2. Age: Should be below 35 years at the time of applying
3. Should have participated at least at college or University level Gymnastic Competitions. Should submit proof of such participation
4. Reasonably good command of English and Hindi language is essential
5. Sound knowledge of rules and regulations of the sport of gymnastics is essential.
6. Sound knowledge and usage of Computers is essential.
7. Should be able to handle routine correspondence independently.
Previous work experience may also be detailed
The application with copies of all supporting documents, addressed to 'President GFI' should reach GFI by email latest by 14th July, 2021 at [email protected]